Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I was RIGHT!

I called it...yep, I called way back when in the beginning of the NFL season that the two (then) undefeated teams would and SHOULD meet each other in the Superbowl. And guess what happened? The Saints and the Colts are those two teams!!! WOOOOO! Well, I'm not surprised, they truly were the best two teams this year. It's also interesting that it came down to the best three teams being in the running: Saints, Vikings, and Colts. Not sure how the New York Jets slithered their way into playing for the Superbowl shot....*pregnant pause to ponder*....yeah, just glad that Peyton Manning and the Colts put that young whipper snapper Mark Sanchez in his place. I mean, don't get me wrong. he had a GREAT season and as a fellow Trojan I am proud of him, but we really don't need no rookie quarterbacks going to the Superbowl! Who would be able to tell him anything after that if he did? Dude is already from Southern Cal, big head city, he doesn't need to add an historical accomplishment to his resume! But anyway, I am happy for both Superbowl bound teams, and I think it's the perfect match-up. I just hope that the Saints shake off their "first time going to the Superbowl" high well before the game on February 7. Sometimes, performing well on one special occasion can be a deterrent for continuing the trend. not sure who I am rooting for yet, but I just hope it's a good game! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment