Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wassup Venus and Serena!!


My girls have advanced to WIMBLEDON! I'm ecstatic and proud as usual. Venus is going for a THREEPEAT, meaning she wants to try and win her third straight Wimbledon title. It's also very possible that Venus and Serena would match up for the finals! They've done it before, so it would be nothing new but no less exciting notwithstanding. I might even watch it this year!! I heard it thru the grapevine that tennis legends like Chris Everett and Martina Navratilova are complaining about all of the "grunting" and "squealing" that the current tennis hotties are doing now. Laugh out loud. They say it is distracting and maybe, even possibly "cheating" because it's purpose is to throw their opponent off. Oh good lord. Anyway, I don't see how grunting and squealing could be more distracting than Serena's azz. Okay, ladies, which body would you rather have: Serena bootylicious and musclefied chic, or Venus curve-challenged, thin, and elegant? That's a tough one isn't it. I like both girls just the way they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment