Friday, June 26, 2009

Where Are the Sexy Jerseys At?!

Girls, after my boys the Lakers won the NBA Championships, I just knew it was time...time to finally get my Kobe jersey! LOL. I went to Footlocker and all they had were HUGE jerseys, like L to XXXL. I wanted to look cute in my jersey, not like I was wearing it to bed. I even went to the girly Footlocker and guess what? NO JERSEY'S at all! I all but gave up, and finally made my way to a store that sold sports t-shirts. Low and behold, hanging on the wall were my Laker jerseys! BUT they were in child sizes. I thought a minute...then I said, hey...maybe I can fit these DDs into a child size large. I took the chance and got one. And listen, it was even a bargain buy because the price was twenty dollars less than the adult (male) jerseys. When I got home I couldn't wait to try it on, and TADOW! perfect fit. I immediately told my Laker loving friend I found it and he said "congratualtions, your not a Laker jersey virgin any more." Haha. I had a conversation with my buddy today and he asked me "why do women wear such ugly sports jerseys? Can't SUMBODY come up with a sexy design for women who are bent on wearing those things?" I told him my jersey story and he thought it was a good idea. I think there are some companies that make jersey's for women, but I have to research that. Nevertheless, I agree, it's okay to support you team ladies, but PLEASE be a diva about it! Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment