Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Knew It!!

I knew the Lakers were gonna lose to the Nuggets! I am psychic. However, the reason I expected it was because they were still recouping from their win over the Phoenix Suns. So, they Thuggets got one on us, but that will be ALL. Looking forward to the match-up between the Lakers and the Cleveland Cavaliers. It won't be pretty! GO Lakers!

In other news, Allen Iverson is throwing a little BF over their on the Grizzlies. Seems Mr. Big Shot doesn't like playing from the bench. He is threatening to retire...or actually pull a Brett Favre over on the NBA side. Yes, he would not stay retired for long, and every school boy knows this. Hey, I'm just clowning him, but I feel his pain. Who wants to be on a horrible team and be relgated to playing off of the bench? I mean, this is a guy they based a fictional character on in a movie. He's a veritable legend in the NBA! That said, I'm not sure why he chose to go to a team saturated with guys who already play his position, yet thought he'd get to play anyway. Guess he thought wrong! Awww, keep your head up, Ivey!

No comments:

Post a Comment