Monday, November 23, 2009

Really Raiders???!!!

Whoooo! Time to go get some Raider gear! Yep, diehard Raider fan here and guess what......my boys won this past weekend. And they did it against the Cincinnati Bengals!! Bengals have had a decent season, with Chad Ochocinco revving up his game a little bit, so it was quite an accomplishment. The Raiders finally benched lazy JaMarcus Russell from the QB position and put in Bruce Gradowski. Good move! Cincinnati is good, but it wasn't enough to get past what some people call one of the worst teams in the league. Worst team or not, I am STILL a Raiders girl thru and thru. I admit the Raiders don't often give me much to celebrate about, so I have to make a big deal out of it when they do. I think it's time to buy some gear! I got my Lakers jersey when the Lakers won the Champs last season, but I've been neglecting my Raiders. And it's a shame because there is a Raiders store in my local mall, of which I pass by ALL the time and have never even been inside! For shame, for shame. Well, even though they left LA and I am a 2nd generation Angelino, I will still show a little Raider pride and do a little shopping. It's a good excuse to go to the mall anyway, right? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment