Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Updates, Updates, Updates!!!

Well it's down to the wire for the world series! I have to admit, I have not watched one game between the Phillies and the Yankees. It seems to be moving right along, with a sure win for the Yankees. If the Phillies win, it will be a repeat from last year. Yankees last World Series win was in 2000. And it seems like they are working C.C. Sabithia to death out there on the pitcher's mound. Every time I glance at a game, I see Mr. Carebear himself pitching the ball. He has to be the chubbiest baseball player I think I've ever seen! But it's kinda cute, LOL. A-Rod would also be excited if his Yankees won the series, it would the first time he's ever won one!

Season basketball still hasn't caught my attention. But, it's nice to know that the Lakers squeezed out a win in OT against Oklahoma City. My boy Kobe saved the day with a three-pointer to put the final score at 101 - 98. But it was a close one!

Right now, it's all about the NFL and the MMA for me. Saints and Colts are still beating their chest as the only two undefeated teams left. And Fedor Emelianenko matches up with Brett Rogers for the MMA fight of the year! I'm totally hooked on The Ultimate Fighter show, which is a reality show that highlights a group of guys who fight and compete against each other in order to win a UFC contract.

More updates later..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment