Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Loser Countdown

Okay, at this point there are only four undefeated NFL teams: Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints, and Minnesota Vikings. I'm really pleased about the Saints being undefeated! I've waited for them to be really relevant for a LONG time now, since my boy Reggie Bush got drafted there in 2006. Granted, Reggie has suffered from the infamous "Heisman curse," but nevertheless, I still love the Saints because he's a part of them. Go Trojans!! Anyway, I'm also happy for the Colts, I like Peyton Manning, seems like a real stand up guy who keeps his nose clean as a player. But the two teams who were spawned by Satan are the Vikings and the Broncos!!! Me no likey! me want them to LOSE!!! Therefore, I predict that the Broncos will be the first to end their winning streak, followed by the Vikings. PLEASE let them be first! I really would love for the Saints to keep their winning streak. And I'm cool with the Colts keeping theirs too. So, let's see what happens this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! How you like Reggie Bush's TD dive from the 6 yd line vs the Dolphins yesterday? Everytime people think hes a draft bust he reminds us hes the best athlete on the field. You have to see him in RL to appreciate him. The TV cameras dont show how he takes 2-3 guys out of the play just as a decoy because he is always accounted for on a play. I was at the Jets Dolphins game in the aux.press box, I was very impressed with Reggie regardless of the fumble.

    ReplyDelete