Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Bad....

Okay, I admit it, I've been really neglectful of major league baseball these past few months. I haven't had much to say about it, and I hadn't even watched a game before this past Saturday. But since it's the playoffs, I feel that baseball fever coming on a little bit. The game on Saturday went for 12 innings, with the Yankees coming out on top in the end. There were some good strike outs, good triple plays, and a home run by A-Rod. Good stuff indeed! Granted, I'd still rather attend a baseball game than watch one on the telly, it was kind of exciting watching the Angels play the Yankees in game number three. The Yankees seemed to be giving the Angels a run for their money with a 2-0 lead in the series, but it looks like the Angels may be chugging along to a tied series. Right now, the Yankees lead the series 2-1. Stay tuned! I know I will. Go Angels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment