Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NFL Power Rankings are....Interesting

Okay, the power rankings are out for this week and I find the number one pick...interesting. Baltimore Ravens? Hunh? Where'd that come from? These guys seemed to come out of nowhere! They are 2-0, just like most of the other top 10 teams this week, but they got number one because of WHO they beat last week: San Diego Chargers and their big mouth quarterback Philip Rivers. I'm not hating on the Ravens, we need some fresh meat at the top. Actually, I am SO tired of hearing the same ol same ol in the power rankings, like the Patriots number one and/or Pittsburgh. More interesting, yet good news, is that my boys the New Orelan Saints are ranked number two. Yippeee! I'm a big Saints fan and I've been waiting for them to play some ball like their personnel is capable of. I've been waiting for Reggie Bush and Marques Colsten to do some DAMAGE. And they did just that last weekend by beating the Philadelphia Eagles REALLY bad. And MArk Sanchez, the trader, has really been showing out! So much so, his New York Jets rank at number four this week. BUMMER! Haha, not really, I guess mark made the right choice by leaving my Trojans high and dry in order to go pro. Well, one thing is for sure, the rankings won't last. They'll be different by next week, and probably just as....interesting. Hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment