Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MMA Mania!


Mixed martial arts is on FYAH! Yeah, I'm really feelin' it ya'll. Some exciting stuff going on. There are some new weight category rankings. Check them out. They are all pretty right on point, though I'd like to see Anderson Silva rise up a little higher in the light middle weight category. Anderson was ranked number five....I don't like seeing him at number five in any ranking. Yes, I was mad at him for being Brazilian when Cyborg beat Gina Carano (WAHHHHHH!), but, I'm over it. ALSO in exciting MMA news, looks like the Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort is gonna happen. Yep, January 2, UFC 108. Hmmmm, that should be a good one. I am also looking forward to seeing Kimbo Slice have his first fight on The Ultimate Fighter tonight on Spike TV. I'm kind of nervous for the big fella, but I know he's determinied to make himself worthy of an UFC contract. He showed a lot of humility being willing to even be on that show after Dana White clowned him when he was fighting for EliteXC. And lastly, I heard through the grapevine that Randy Couture's ex wife is planning on fighting his next opponent's wife. Brandon Vera's wife, Kerry, is a kickboxer; and Randy's ex, Kim trains MMA. Both ladies fight for Strikeforce, it should be a pretty good match! Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment