Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sportsbar Anyone?


Are there any other ladies out there who LOVE going to sports bars?? Well, maybe it's just me, but I LOVE them. It's common practice for me to make a lunch date with a gal pal and pick a sports bar for the hook up spot. My friends are often baffled by my choice when we get there, but I pay them no mind and nudge them in anyway. It's not uncommon for me to have one eye and ear in the conversation, and the other eye and ear focused on the myriad sporting events being displayed on multiple TV screens. Yes, lunch dates usually have a dual purpose for me....and they often include sports. Heck, I even enjoy going to Hooters!! I'm secure enough, mainly because my hooters are often bigger than the Hooter waitresses, LOL. Anyway, I love the smell and color of the dark leather seats, the naked walnut/oak wooden tables, the dark tone colors that encompass the design schemes, and the low mumble of male voices drinking tall ones that usually make up the sports bar experience. But then again, maybe that's just me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment