Monday, August 17, 2009

The Beast Must Be Contained....


Well, Gina did lose. She lasted almost one round, and for the most part put on an impressive performance before that beast from hell, Cris Cyborg pinned her to the fence and stole the match. I could be wrong, but if "it" was born a woman, I'll eat my hat (buy one and eat it). The good news is, Gina escaped from every submission attempt that Cyborg threw at her. She took quite a few strikes, and landed a few herself. In the end, I think she lost the fight out of exhaustion and having less strength. Cyborg is one strong chick, and that was evident. Her neck is wider than most men I know!! Not entirely sure a very naturally feminine woman like Gina could build enough muscle to be much stronger than she is right now. But this one thing I do know, Gina smells blood now! If she didn't really want it before, she wants it now and I can already project that there will be a rematch. In addition, more good news is that this unprecedented fight has drawn MANY female MMA fighters out of the woodworks. They want a piece of the beast, and I can't wait to see her go down! I'm officially tired of seeing the Brazilians win (and yes, even my boy Anderson Silva is hanging by a thread). I have a new vendetta....it's not about nationalism, I just don't like to see one country dominate in an international sporting event. Kinda like my irritation with Jamaica dominating in the sprinting events in track and field, but that's another story. So stay tuned! Looks like the girls are about to BLOW UP! There's a new belt out there made for the ladies, made out of gold, and we all know how much women love jewelry! P.S. check out that cute pic above of Gina with a shiner!! She can definitely take a hit! :D

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone care about two women kicking each others asses unless they rip their clothes off? I know I don't.

    ReplyDelete