Monday, August 31, 2009

THIS Is Why I HATE Pre-Season Football!


INJURIES!! Seriously, I hate preseason football because it can and usually does knock certain teams out of a possibly good position before the season even starts! Because of injuries. So far, the count for star players with preseason injury issues is getting higher. Let's see, there is T.O. with an injured toe, Tom Brady just hurt his right shoulder, Matt Cassel (who just signed a multi-million dollar contract) just injured his leg, and the ever so lucky Denver Broncos just lost their starting QB, Lyle Orton to a gashed finger injury. Also, some lesser players get hurt in the preseason and it ends their careers. Granted, it's par for the course--gotta have a preseason--and most of these injuries are sort of minor and won't make much of an impact on these players playing time in the regular season. BUT I just wish that they didn't have to play so many preseason games and take the risks. It should be shorter and possibly bi-monthly instead of every week. HEY! I don't have the answers here! But I'm just saying I don't like it...I'm just saying..... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment