Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Foooooseball Mania!

I don't know about you, but I am REALLY missing and looking forward to the football season. I am more of an NFL fan than college, but I enjoy watching both. Pro football has a lot of drama going on. Like, if I hear about one more African-American NFL player and hear "jail time," DUI," "strip club,"or "guns" in the same sentence again I'll SCREAM! I am sick an tired of those guys getting in trouble, it makes me think of a skit I saw on MADD TV once that simply asked the question "Is money making black people crazy?" LOL! In terms of these pro players, the question DEFINITELY makes you go "hmmmmm" But to be fair, there are a few Ben Roethlisbergers out there too. And it's STILL ridiculous........Okay, let me compose myself because there is some good news at the end of the tunnel for one pro convict. Looks like Michael "Con-Vick" has five teams interested in him! So, he's definitely gonna get a contract with some team. But, will he play? Will the fans accept him? Or what if his teammates have issues with him as well? Hmmmmm. I guess this is his last chance so he'd better make it work. Anyway, preseason football is here!! The Cowboys play the Titans on Thursday! Don't really care about either team, but it will be good to tune in to a fooseball game just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment