Tuesday, August 4, 2009

That's the Team Spirit!!

NOT! How do you fight your own teammate at training camp? And how does the coach look on and chuckle about it like a proud papa, shrugging it off as "a little rock'em sock'em robots?" That's exactly the kind of shenanigans going on at the New York Jets training camp. Good lord, just ridiculous. Granted I know fights happen at most of the training camps, but I don't think it's good for business! I mean, that's not teamwork! I guess it just seems odd to me because the head coach Rex Ryan thought it was funny. Dude, this is football, NOT mixed martial arts. There were THREE fights in total at the Jets camp yesterday. I don't think your boys are getting along. How do you regroup and start thinking cohesively again when the team wants to knock each other's blocks off? Come on guys! Play nice....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment