Sunday, August 2, 2009

It Takes a Tiger.....


They tigers are the hardest wild animals to tame. I've always said, if you can't tame a tiger set him free. Well, all of these seem to relate to the one and only Tiger Woods. Whenever we think that he may be down out for the count he ROOOOAAARS! And that roar has resonated into 69 PGA tour titles! Yes, he's gone and done it again and won the Buick Open with just three shots. I seriously don't know when or how this guy will EVER be replaced in the history of golf. Granted, he works hard to be the best at what he does, but I think a lot of it is just raw talent. Don't get me wrong, golf is STILL boring as H-E-double hockey sticks, but I am ALWAYS interested in what's going on with my boy Tiger. Hey he also has a niece trying to make her mark in the golf arena. Her name is Cheyenne Woods. I wrote a short post on her a while back, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment