Thursday, July 30, 2009

MMAs Beauty and the Beast....


Mixed Martial Arts babe Gina Carano (top) is SO puuuurrrty, but I wonder what she'll look like after her fight with Cristiane Cyborg (bottom). That pretty little face of Gina's may not make it out of the ring unscathed. I mean, I'm not worried about her ability to win the fight. I'm not concerned that Cyborg has started her career looking like a transsexual and has morphed into basically...a man, either. Gina can win. She'll have to knock Cyborg out on her man-cheeks early on in order to do it, but she can do it. Gina has 7 wins out of 7 fights: 3 by knockout, 1 by submission. Cyborg has 7 wins and one loss, with 5 of her wins by knockout. And by the way, "Cyborg's" last name is actually "Santos" and she's married...to a MAN!! Let me give you a second to ponder that....Okay, sounds like a very even match on paper. However, Cyborg looks AND fights like a man. I mean "cyborg" is her nickname because she supposedly fights like a machine! Gina doesn't like to fight when she's on her period, Cyborg probably doesn't have a period. So, when you think about it, is this a fair fight? When you see these two ladies, who are very cordial to one another I might add, it doesn't look like we are talking about a woman versus woman bout....But, with that said, I think Gina could whoop a man if she needed to, so bring it on Cyborg, you BEAST! The fight is on August 15th. Maybe I'll go to Hooters and tune in....YES! Real women go to Hooters! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment