Monday, July 27, 2009

Hottie Spotlight: Will Demps and Darren Sharper Good Lord!



There's some hot, hot HOTNESS over there in Texas and New Orleans ya'll. I mean HOT in more ways than one. Will Demps (right) is a safety for the Houston Texans and wears the number 47. This biracial babe is mixed with African-American and Korean. As far as I know, he is not married and unattached. Darren Sharper (left) plays safety for the New Orleans Saints and wears number 42. Gabrielle Union had a shot with this hottie and missed her chance. He is definitely single. Now I'm not trying to promote groupie love...but...I'm just saying, if you're still looking for a husband...HAHA! Hey, neither have any baby mommas, both are well educated, and both are sexy scorpios...so you know. Hmmmm. Doesn't it seem like some people were just born to personify perfection?? I think so. YUMMY! Can't wait 'til football season starts! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment