Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whoa! From NFL to the World of Design....


Well this one gets a resounding "What the hell!" Keyshawn Johnson former player with the Carolina Panthers, WHAT?! An interior design reality show? Do I love it? Wait a minute....I think I love it. It takes a real man to pop off his football helmet and crossover into the *jazz hand* side of things without fear of being labeled a little less than heterosexual. I admire a man who is that secure in his manhood! And I have to believe he must really know his stuff to put himself out there like that. Hey, it's not that odd to see a football player show a softer side of himself. Dhani Jones, of the San Diego Chargers, has a travel reality show on the Travel network called "Dhani Tackles the Globe." However, his show explore sports and culture, not the more traditionally feminine sort of thing like design. Well I knew Keyshawn had a sensitive side. I met him once at our graduation from USC in '96. Aside from him funding the whole event, he stood right in front of me and reveled in showing me pictures of his then wife and new twin babies. Awwwwww! So hey hey KeyShawn! Good luck with the show! It airs on A and E and is called "KeyShawn Johnson: Tackling Design." Just lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment