Thursday, July 30, 2009

Way To Go, T.O.!


Of course, I've been watching Terrell Owens' new reality show on Vh1. How could any heterosexual woman resist?? LOL, anyway, T.O. has had sort of a rough time finding a franchise home to really fit in to. I am still pretty disappointed that Dallas decided to cut him, and I STILL think it was a mistake....At any rate, he's off to Buffalo, and I didn't think it was a good match. Until I watched his show! They showed him arriving at the airport to Buffalo and his filght didn't come in until 12 am. It was a delayed flight, so T.O. initially thought the few fans who met him outside the gate was a good thing. But he continued walking throught the airport and finally walked in to a HUGE crowd of people who had waited up to meet him! It was an exciting sight to see. Looks like the people in Buffalo are really ready to welcome my man T.O. with welcome arms! The mayor even gave him a key to the city! All of that Buffalo love should inspire T.O. to perform at his tippy tippy top for them. They showed him working out on the show, and I have to say his form is right on point. He also promised Buffalo 10 touchdowns and a playoff spot. So, looks like I have found an NFL team to root for after all. Go Buffalo Bills and T.O.!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment