Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lakers, What's It Gonna Be?


Lakers better give my boy his money! Teehee, Trevor Ariza is NOT happy with the measly 5.8 million dollar offer over an unspecified number of years that the Laker camp has offered him to stay on board. He wanted a 7 or 8 million dollar a YEAR offer for an unspecified number of years. And I don't blame him! Trevor really came through for us. He is committed to our team and I hope we keep him. The kids got heart! Lamar Odom is also on the chopping block. Well, I mean he is a free agent along with Ariza. Odom wants 10 million a year. Well, I don't have anything against Willy Wonka Odom and his sugar addiction, but 10 million? I think if I had to choose between the two...if I HAD to choose, I'd choose Ariza. I like his game and his defense is the fiercest the Lakers have seen since Dennis Rodman. Well, let me not panic, they are just offering Ariza 5.8 million. Hopefully they will settle on something a little closer to what he really wants. Viva Ariza!

No comments:

Post a Comment