Monday, July 20, 2009

Shaq is on the Attack!


Now this is a great idea for a sports reality show. I would watch this show if I were bored or some of my other favorite reality shows weren't on, I swear! Shaq has a new reality show coming on ABC called "Shaq Vs." In this show, Shaq will challenge other professional athletes in their particular sport. For instance, he will swim laps against Michael Phelps in an Olympic sized pool and go up against Serena Williams in tennis. Shaq has a great personality, so I can imagine this show will at times be bananas! Hey, I'll check it out. It ars on August 19th at 9 pm ET. Not sure how Shaq will have time to get adjusted to his new Cleveland Cavaliers team, spend time with his wife and oodles of children, and tape a reality show. Professional athletes nowadays or huge attention whores AND multi-taskers. Shaq, for one, seems to ALWAYs have to be in the spotlight. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment