Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cute Sports T-Shirts, etc!

I will be starting a quest to find the cutest and even sexiest t-shirts out there for women who like to wear sports team attire. I went shopping at the mall this weekend and passed an Oakland Raiders store and saw the CUTEST single strap Raiders top! I thought, what a great idea! To make feminine cute designs with sports in mind. Too bad the Raiders colors are horrendous for fashion (at least in my view). But there are many other teams out there that have great team colors and that would enhance certain fashion styles. For instance, I have seen Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa wear some interesting outfits over the years. I can't say that I have liked them all, but a few have been right on. She wore a Lakers-yellow, single strap floor length gown at game five of the championship playoffs. Made me give her a sidelong glance and say, "hmmmmm, not bad, actually." So, I will be keeping my eye out for some sporty cuteness out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment